My 14G Biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
been awhile since ive updated this. tank is still kicking and looks great, ill put some pics up this weekend

:)..If you haven't been warned already...watch the Pistol Shrimp. They seem to be really good at burrowing under the rocks into the sand and could conceivably shift the entire rock platform...I had more than one cave-in due to a pistol hitchiker in some liverock..finally caught (utilizing a small piece of shrimp in the "trap"), ousted the little mountain wrecker and donated him to the lfs.

no I havent gotten one yet, im thinking about adding another clown so they pair up, I want to add a black one. I just totally re aquascaoed it today.lll have pictures up tmm or wednesday I promise haha

thanks, lpoks alot better in person. I need to get some updated closeups on here. I highly reccomend them, especially as starter tanks and youll have plenty of help on here

No not at all. That's all under stock lighting. I switched the acintic bulb to a different shade of blue but the wattage is the same. The lights are more powerful than most ppl say IMO. I've kept that maze brain coral in there and have seen some growth as well for over 4 months

Are you serious? This is stock lighting? Wow! Beautiful! Do you know what type of coral can be kept in here? Low light coral to medium light?

Do you think I could have a decent setup with the 29g cube for under $600? I really can't spend more than that:ermm:. By the way, your cube is the Oceanic one right?

yes oceanic. and that a depends on how much your setup will cost. if you can get the tank for 300 plus lets say 50 for sand (dont buy "live" sand, buy dry) and maybe 100for rock that puts you at 450-500 leaving you with 100 for some livestock after your cycle

Tank is doing great. added another small clown and they are paired now. cleaner shrimp went missing : ( but besides that all is well. coraline is looking great!

New scape and random shots

img_1472932_0_61dcb40ff38a86ca24d75ec0307a274a.jpg

img_1472932_1_78126017cfd846f5fe10ee1d10db4f67.jpg

img_1472932_2_1dbcce5666817127a5d90991810d824f.jpg

Just thought I'd hit your 100 post mark. Great job. I got the same tank. Im changing the livestock right now. Post pics later! Peace!

Back
Top Bottom