34 Gallon ANGLER TANK!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh ok. I'd read that 3x is ok. But less is better for me because until I can switch him to frozen, he'll be eating live ghost shrimp.

I finally ordered a yellow/maroon angler yesterday. He arrives tomorrow. Can't wait. I was holding out for a white/maroon but couldn't wait any longer. I can always get a second one later. I'll post pics after he arrives

That was a nice one!!!! I saw it and almost bought it. Good buy!!! Def wanna see pics of him in your tank when he's acclimated!

I saw a red one at my lfs a while back. And I mean blood red. It was awesome and would stand out great with your sand.

I'm not sure if your looking to travel to queens New York but there's a fish store that always has them and in multiple colors ...if you go to there website you can always give them a call to find what your looking for......fishtown-USA.com

Ok I got an angler! Floating him now then I'll drip for an hour or longer. I got really lucky because I wasn't going to go to the fish store but I had hubby call just to see if they had any and they had 3! A tiny black with orange, a large fuzzy one (sargassum maybe?) and...... A medium wartskin! So obviously I got the warty. He's yellow and maroon with black spots. And because its not suiting at all, he shall be named "Fluffy". I'll post pics soon. :) I'm so excited!

Here's Fluffy! He sat there for a second then went straight for the chromis with his esca waving. Lol. Hopefully he's not able to lunge in the rock work where they mostly stay. I don't want him eating more than one and getting sick. I'll try to fish them out but it's hard. He's really neat though!

Attachments

• image-1255231795.jpg
    image-1255231795.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 178
  • image-103947425.jpg
    image-103947425.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 186
He was in with a large filefish and another angler. They can go with fish much larger than them usually but most times the larger fish will pick on the angler. I'm still contemplating getting a second angler.

Nice!!! I got mine today too! I gave him a froZen silverside and he ate it without hesitation! Hopefully that continues.

He's still a little shy right now. He's hiding in the back corner.

Sorry my tank is a little bare right now. Still in the process of moving some stuff over from my other tank.

Attachments

• image-3438062201.jpg
    image-3438062201.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 190
  • image-158611324.jpg
    image-158611324.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 164
  • image-1874119057.jpg
    image-1874119057.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 178
Wow! He looks great! Yeah mine was ok in the front then he chased the chromis behind the rocks. Hope he'll come out later so I can take more pics.

He came out. And I only saw two chromis out of the three I have/had but it could just be hiding. Here's some better pics but my glass is curved in the front so it's distorted.

Attachments

• image-1783783049.jpg
    image-1783783049.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 161
  • image-3576491601.jpg
    image-3576491601.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 158
Very cool fish, I'm glad you found one. The suspense was killing me. Every time I see a cool build like this it makes me want another tank.

Back
Top Bottom