condy anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

seabassi

Aquarium Advice Regular
hi everyone, yesterday I bought a condy anemone not being sure what I wanted, took him home he is fine and eating , but I am concerned about my other fish , maroon clown ,blenny, flame angel ,yellow tang, goby, dottyback, should I be concerned about the condy getting my fish, I originally bought him hoping my maroon would host him, but he seems to be a machine, should I take him back
Thanks

Go check out my thread, my clown hosts my condy, and my condy doesnt mind. Probably cause it came from a reef tank where it was host to multiple fish, but he did try to eat my peppermint shrimp ! He knows not to enter its tentacales while feeding now ! Good luck

condy

Ok we will see what happens, I have been feeding him pollack from the market and he loves it
Thanks

I feed mine frozen shrimp, that comes in a bag i thaw it of course, i also feed it frozen mysis cubes. Ive read that anenomes utilize phosphates in their food so no worries on any issues there, ive wondered about talapia as food for a nem?

I consider myself very lucky. Its amazing. Im looking at new lenses for my camera to get some incredible pics of this ! Heres an iphone pic u can see his black and white body sort of :)

Attachments

• image-2076879597.jpg
    image-2076879597.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom