Dary's tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I may be living in my car. I demonstrated the Bug-a-salt by blasting my wife's leg from several feet back. She agreed it would kill a fly then explained to me she would kill me if I did it again.

Lmao..... You should have shot then said " did i get it ?"

I may be living in my car. I demonstrated the Bug-a-salt by blasting my wife's leg from several feet back. She agreed it would kill a fly then explained to me she would kill me if I did it again.

Priceless. Now that I know it works on wife flies I want one even more!

A pleasant surprise this morning when isaw one of my giant " cantaloupe" snails that i added a few weeks ago cruising around on my front glass ... I guess mr. Triggerfish decided to let one go for now., hopefully the others are doing well also :-/

Attachments

• image-2324347411.jpg
    image-2324347411.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image-2592035472.jpg
    image-2592035472.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 88
Haven't seen any updates lately, maybe the beer is too tasty right now to type up something lol.

Thought I'd update you on that Orca skimmer I had been wanting. I didn't get it but I did order an MRC skimmer for the store. Whatcha think?

http://www.myreefcreations.com/product-lines/protein-skimmers/commercial-skimmers/mr-c4860.html

Hopefully it arrives in the next couple a weeks.

Hey Keith ,...I've just been rather busy lately with life,....however, leaving for Hawaii in 20 more days should help calm things down a little (?) ,...there's really nothing going on with my tank of any real interest,....everything just running according to plan ,no ups no downs !!!
That mrc skimmer looks like a monster!!! Kinda looks like you'll need a Kawasaki motorcycle engine to power it up ,...on a smaller scale , I really love my mrc skimmer ,very steady and easy to operate,...kinda old school but so am I ,...after owning one I honestly wouldn't want anything else.
Congrats on your store,... Sounds very very expensive to get going,...just the cost of that skimmer alone would prob keep me in beer for a year,...ah,..maybe not.
You've done well grasshopper

Hey Keith ,...I've just been rather busy lately with life,....however, leaving for Hawaii in 20 more days should help calm things down a little (?) ,...there's really nothing going on with my tank of any real interest,....everything just running according to plan ,no ups no downs !!!
That mrc skimmer looks like a monster!!! Kinda looks like you'll need a Kawasaki motorcycle engine to power it up ,...on a smaller scale , I really love my mrc skimmer ,very steady and easy to operate,...kinda old school but so am I ,...after owning one I honestly wouldn't want anything else.
Congrats on your store,... Sounds very very expensive to get going,...just the cost of that skimmer alone would prob keep me in beer for a year,...ah,..maybe not.
You've done well grasshopper

Nice time to go to the islands. I will be there in spirit with ya! We were actually planning on being there next week for our vacation but low & behold I will be off my day job next week only to spend it at the store building racks & stands. Not to mention that skimmer was airfare there lol. Just kidding but seriously have a great trip (is it possible to not have a great trip there tho?) and enjoy!
Aloha!

Nice time to go to the islands. I will be there in spirit with ya! We were actually planning on being there next week for our vacation but low & behold I will be off my day job next week only to spend it at the store building racks & stands. Not to mention that skimmer was airfare there lol. Just kidding but seriously have a great trip (is it possible to not have a great trip there tho?) and enjoy!
Aloha!

Thanks for the aloha ,...it'll be nice snorkeling with the humuhumu's and all the tangs etc again,...although there's been quite a bit of tiger shark activities in that region lately so it'll be an interesting adventure in itself....there's still a lot to do in the next couple of weeks before we leave but it's just now starting to seem like its really going to happen again.
The way our weather has been out here lately it'll be nice to go to Hawaii to cool off..... Got my fingers crossed that everything works out for you guys regarding the store,..it'll be up and running in no time.

Back
Top Bottom