Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-22-2012, 03:42 PM   #971
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqasnatch
Looks like a hoot. When can u take me.
We've got the big four landings in San Diego,.... Seaforth,.. H&M....fisherman's landing ,.and ours ,.point loma sport fishing .... 3 out of the four landings are owned by my boss ..frank,... Most of the landings run 1/2 day trips to trips that may run up to 21 days down the coast of Mexico and beyond.,...Most of he longer trips specialize in trying to catch " cows" which is a yellowfin tuna over 200 #'s ,.but yellowtail, albacore,bluefin tuna ,yellowfin tuna ,dorado ( Mahi Mahi ) ,wahoo and many more species are sought and captured...one of our boats the vagabond ,set the world record for yellowfin tuna last year at 409 #'s .... Combined,,.More than likely we are the biggest and most diversified sportfishing fleet in the world today.
Wether ,you wanna come out with your grandmother or do something on your bucket list,..we can fit you in,.....google up the San Diego fleet and plan a trip out,....mind boggling !!!!! .....back onto the ecotech mp 40,...,I've set it up ,..which was much easier the second time round.., so far she's been running for a couple of hours now with no mishaps or error messages .
I did return the other one this morning via their prepaid return label so hopefully,.. Everything will work out here the way it's suppose to....got my fingers crossed

Old 05-22-2012, 04:01 PM   #972
Aquarium Advice Addict

Thats sweet dude, we have a beach house in san diego and i love fishing out of seaforth

Old 05-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #973
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Dary my friend you got er made I would spend my life on the water if I could but being a sailing instructor won't pay the bills well for the lifestyle we live but it's a fun way to spend my summer I just got a new 20' sloope rigged sailboat this year with all new sails so I don't think my tanks will get much attention this summer but there will be a few lines tossed into the water that's for sure
Old 05-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #974
Aquarium Advice Addict

I would say that is a "Good Day at the Office". I am not a big fisherman but back in the early 80s I lived in SE Arizona and a bunch of us from work went to San Carlos for a long weekend. We chartered a boat for a day and had a great time. That was like a month after the peso was devalued so much and with the exception of the charter (had to pay US Dollars for that) everything was cheap as could be.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #975
Aquarium Advice Freak

Man id love to go deep sea fishing sounds like a blast
Old 05-23-2012, 01:33 PM   #976
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to Jlsardina
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire
Man id love to go deep sea fishing sounds like a blast
Lol. I'd just like a vacation!!!
Old 05-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #977
Aquarium Advice Freak

Who wouldnt want a vacation
Old 05-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #978
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

We've got the big four landings in San Diego,.... Seaforth,.. H&M....fisherman's landing ,.and ours ,.point loma sport fishing .... 3 out of the four landings are owned by my boss ..frank,... Most of the landings run 1/2 day trips to trips that may run up to 21 days down the coast of Mexico and beyond.,...Most of he longer trips specialize in trying to catch " cows" which is a yellowfin tuna over 200 #'s ,.but yellowtail, albacore,bluefin tuna ,yellowfin tuna ,dorado ( Mahi Mahi ) ,wahoo and many more species are sought and captured...one of our boats the vagabond ,set the world record for yellowfin tuna last year at 409 #'s .... Combined,,.More than likely we are the biggest and most diversified sportfishing fleet in the world today.
Wether ,you wanna come out with your grandmother or do something on your bucket list,..we can fit you in,.....google up the San Diego fleet and plan a trip out,....mind boggling !!!!! .....back onto the ecotech mp 40,...,I've set it up ,..which was much easier the second time round.., so far she's been running for a couple of hours now with no mishaps or error messages .
I did return the other one this morning via their prepaid return label so hopefully,.. Everything will work out here the way it's suppose to....got my fingers crossed
I will defenetly keep that in mind on my next trip. The next two years are booked up tho. Getting married in deminican next year. And this year is a trip with the kids to marineland
Old 05-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #979
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqasnatch

I will defenetly keep that in mind on my next trip. The next two years are booked up tho. Getting married in deminican next year. And this year is a trip with the kids to marineland
Yeah!!!!! EVERYONE LOVES MARINELAND LOL
Old 05-29-2012, 01:54 AM   #980
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

So Dary I just bought myself a couple mp10's from a friend unopened in box for 150$ I know I got a great deal but are the 10's controllable too?

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com