How often to feed....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok so 1/2 cube a day would be ok?.... I have 4 gangs 2 clowns just want to make sure they all get to eat and I will cut back on the seaweed sheets also it's just as soon as I put anything in it's gone in 20 seconds.... Should I feed flake or pellets daily instead of cube I have both foods also

If it is gone in 20 seconds give them a little bit more. But do not over do it. I have 8 fish and I give them pellets. About 30 pellets for the gang twice a day. These are small pellets, I put about 10 in at a time and they are gone within 5 seconds, then i put 10 more and repeat it once more. I feed the tang a tiny piece of seaweed, he only takes a few bites and is done, i do this twice a day.

In nature fish eat very small amounts all day long. Of course we cant be there dropping a pellet per 20 min all day long. So I figure a small amount twice a day is good. One big meal every two days in my opinion is not the way to go. But to each there own. My fish are healthy and happy and my nitrate is always 0.

I will try that thanks ... My tangs seem not to get enough seaweed they all fight for it

Back
Top Bottom