New 20 gallon setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a side note, I was finally able to order a stand for the 20L. Should be here by the end of next week!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Any tank! The par value is is too weak for growth! They look great they function well , but .25watt LEDs are to weak! Does matter how many there are they won't penetrate the water well! Remember most all coral are mainly photosynthetic!

There's that word again - penetrate. The lower watt LEDs will do better on a shallow tank. Id say 16" might be pushing it a bit, but it depends on what you want to keep in your tank.

According to the chart you should be able keep some low light LPS corals toward the top of your tank, and most soft corals including Zoas and Mushrooms in the mid to lower sections. Its all about where you place them.

You're asking the wrong person haha I'm new to corals myself.

The EVO would probably be your best bet. You should be able to keep any type of coral with that setup.

Haha I just noticed! The EVO looks good. With timer I think it runs the daylight pattern too but I'm not sure. The only reason I liked the orbit was because it had cool features.

Heard lots of good things! Just make sure you get a dimmable fixture!

Back
Top Bottom