New 20 gallon setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I just noticed! The EVO looks good. With timer I think it runs the daylight pattern too but I'm not sure. The only reason I liked the orbit was because it had cool features.

Haha I'll take that as a compliment.
As for the lights, I don't believe the EVO has the simulated sunrise/sunset effects, but with the timer you could probably make something work. I would set the blues to come on an hour or so before the whites to simulate the "sunrise" and have them run for an hour or two after the whites turn off for the "sunset" effect. It won't be nearly as realistic, but at least it's something.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Definitely. It'll be worth it in the end though. At least you're taking the time to research what would best suit your tank needs and not just buying the first cool thing you find. No matter how many neat features it has or how cheap it is. Research and patience are key in this hobby.

I think I'm going to. I'm really interested in seeing how well they will work on my setup.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah probably next week though. I was also looking at some DSunY lights on eBay and a person got them and said they were great and they are cheaper...

Right on. Exactly which model are you looking at?

Alright, thanks. I was asking because the ones I was seeing were a 100+

Got my stand delivered today! Only took me about an hour to put together.

Attachments

• 1391043499388.jpg
    1391043499388.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 70
Adding sand!

Attachments

• 1391055566036.jpg
    1391055566036.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 64
Right on and thanks. I hope the lights work out for you.

Back
Top Bottom