Ziggy's 40B Rebuild 2.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Coming along nicely.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thank you!

The tank has finally come into balance and things are looking great! The new corals are showing signs of growth and look beautiful. Fish are fat and happy. Algae is a thing of the past and we are on the move to add more corals!

I also took a few other pics of the tank after putting corals in new locations. I'm not sure all of them will stay where they are but here we go:

FTS:

Blasto:

New Acro - Unknown

Miami Orchid

Strawberry Shortcake

Setosa

Mystic Sunset

Last edited:
Those are some nice pieces you got there Ziggy! This tank is gonna fill out nicely over some time. :) I've had my eyes on one of those strawberry shortcakes for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger on that yet. Kinda waiting on a tank upgrade before I go SPS crazy.

Looks good man. I like the new pieces a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The tank looks great and those corals are really beautiful. I love the sps corals but I have never had much luck with them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Some ones caught the fuzzy stick bug :p. Nice pick ups

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Those are some nice pieces you got there Ziggy! This tank is gonna fill out nicely over some time. :) I've had my eyes on one of those strawberry shortcakes for a while now, just haven't pulled the trigger on that yet. Kinda waiting on a tank upgrade before I go SPS crazy.

Thanks Paul! Get on that upgrade and get some SPS!

Back
Top Bottom