That Fish Place Anniversary sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forgot to mention that me and the kids went over there the other week. I picked up some new plants. Very cool place! They asked me to take them back there in the morning. I'm hoping to find a pleco for my tank. We're also going to be setting up a tank for the kids tomorrow. (they don't know it yet. Surprise for good marks in school.)

I don't shop anywhere else for plants. I love that I can see the selection and pick what I want. My boys beg me to take them there as well....what kid can resist the touch tank and the rowssss of fish?

Have you signed up for their member card? They send me monthly coupons in the mail, which come in handy!

Yeah, we signed up for the card. Haven't got anything in the mail yet, but coupons will be nice.

You can sign up on their website for coupons as well. Looks like they have some printables for this weekend...

0511FSWEH1.jpg

I got that one too. Heading down the shore for the weekend. I might be able to get over there on Sunday when I get back. Love that place.

Im really hating you people that live close to that fish place. I am looking for a 75 or 90 Gal. They are all around 400 over here.

Although I love TFP, it has all but killed the LFS business in PA. New Jersey is where I have to go for something different...:fish2:

Hmm...they do have great prices but I can't say they've killed business for the rest of the state. I live just 30 min away and there are two Petcos, one Petsmart, plus at least three locally owned fish/pet stores to choose from.

Was there AGAIN today. Got a mess of plants for the new tank. Having a hard time deciding where things should go and visualizing how things will fill in.

Was there AGAIN today. Got a mess of plants for the new tank. Having a hard time deciding where things should go and visualizing how things will fill in.

Awesome! :)

I get carried away in the plant room sometimes as well. Hard not to when you have so many things to choose from right in front of you!

Back
Top Bottom