That Fish Place Anniversary sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coleallensmom

Planted Tank Enthusiast
That Fish Place Anniversary sale is this April 16th and 17th. There will be games for kids, free face painting, and temporary tattoos. Manufacturer representives will be attending including those from Aquaticlife, Central Aquatics, Hagen, Hikari, Seachem, and ZooMed.

They are having a $1/per gal sale on 29 gallon, 55 gallon, and 75 gallon tanks as well as a $1.25/per gallon sale on 30 gallon, 90 gallon, and 125 gallon tanks.

Other sales include:

Buy 3 get 1 Free Instant Ocean or Reef Crystals, Oceanic or Coralife salt, and Red Sea or Red Sea Coral Pro salt. 30% off corals, inverts, frags, clams, and live rock. 25% off Pure Aquatic power compact bulbs and 20% off Pure Aquatic filter media and acclimation kits.

25% off Aquaclear power filters, and 20% off Fluval canister filters. 15% off all Hagen filter media and Fluval aquarium kits. 20% off Marineland and PennPlax canister filters.

30% off Live plants and 15% off all Aquaticlife lighting and bulbs as well as Aquaticlife skimmers and RO units. 20% off Coralife skimmers, RO units, and select Coralife lighting fixtures. 20% off Marineland diamond media and LED light fixtures.

Im really hating you people that live close to that fish place. I am looking for a 75 or 90 Gal. They are all around 400 over here.

Where is it located?

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

Where is it located?

It's located in Lancaster, PA and has it's own dedicated fish and plant room.

img_1279379_0_1d32927c3847676054b038a2d03c17d4.jpg

I'm jealous as well. I convinced my dad to get a 75 gal. :king: but we all know Petco doesn't go past 55g. for $1/gal and I live nowhere near this store. :(

May have to stop by there one day. I am in Va Beach.

Sent from my DROIDX using Aquarium

I'm jealous as well. I convinced my dad to get a 75 gal. :king: but we all know Petco doesn't go past 55g. for $1/gal and I live nowhere near this store. :(

I'm a bit spoiled I guess. (I only live about 30min away.) I had to pay full price for a new tank a couple weeks ago when my son's sprang a leak and the thought of it about killed me. I only like to buy new tanks during $1/per gallon sales..when you think about it, the price is outrageous otherwise!

Awesome though about the 75 gal!

Wow, 30% off live plants! $1.25 a gallon for the 125?! I think someone should go big, look @ your 2 tanks now! Imagine the possibilities?! ;) I should really take a ride and check it out and see what I can get my hands on.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

Wow, 30% off live plants! $1.25 a gallon for the 125?! I think someone should go big, look @ your 2 tanks now! Imagine the possibilities?! ;) I should really take a ride and check it out and see what I can get my hands on.

I wishhhhhhhhh! I could have a lot of fun with a 125 gal, that's for sure. It's a lot easier to find places for smallish tanks though then it is to make room for one big one. Maybe some day!

If you're going to make the trip down, that weekend would certainly be a good one to do it!

Coleallensmom said:
I wishhhhhhhhh! I could have a lot of fun with a 125 gal, that's for sure. It's a lot easier to find places for smallish tanks though then it is to make room for one big one. Maybe some day!

If you're going to make the trip down, that weekend would certainly be a good one to do it!

Very tempted I really think Im going to. Thanks for that little bit of info ;)

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

Coleallensmom said:
I'm a bit spoiled I guess. (I only live about 30min away.) I had to pay full price for a new tank a couple weeks ago when my son's sprang a leak and the thought of it about killed me. I only like to buy new tanks during $1/per gallon sales..when you think about it, the price is outrageous otherwise!

Awesome though about the 75 gal!

Do you know the carsons?

Just found this thread and man am I upset. I didn't even know about this store until this week and was going to check it out this weekend. That sale sounded awesome. I'm looking for a 55g to start up. Any reports from the sale? I only live maybe 45 minutes from there, if that.

Back
Top Bottom