TN Members post!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Petco on Poplar at Highland is really good, for a big box store. I've been to Four Winds, but they need to get better about answering the phone. Something Fishy on Whitten is pretty good too. Still though, Memfish is hard to beat. For a city this size, we've got some good fish selections :)

Im New

Im new to the form (or any aquarium forum actually). Im not completely new to the hobby, just a bit rusty. Im 30 minutes east of Nashville.

Im new to the form (or any aquarium forum actually). Im not completely new to the hobby, just a bit rusty. Im 30 minutes east of Nashville.

Welcome to AA! I think you will find it to be an excelent forum! Im in Clarksville

No kidding?! I'm Laguardo area. You?

I was hoping to find someone local with freshwater aquarium plants they wouldn't mind sharing trimmings of since I'm really only wanting a little vegetation, not a heavily planted tank and shipping costs are crazy. Or, if there is someone who might split a mail order in spring?

Im in Lebanon. I don't have a lot of plants at the moment, just a couple in each tank. However, I am planning on adding more very soon.

New Petco built in Clarksville in the govenors square parking lot in Wilma Rudolph. Clarksvilles first petco! Its pretty big. Im excited and hope they have a saltwater section! Does anyone know if they will or when they will open?

Im in Lebanon. I don't have a lot of plants at the moment, just a couple in each tank. However, I am planning on adding more very soon.

PM me if you want to combine orders. I was thinking of trying Peabody's Paradise. Someone on AA recommended him. Shipping is only $7.50 there and he's in FL so I may order from him even if nobody wants to split the shipping.

PM me if you want to combine orders. I was thinking of trying Peabody's Paradise. Someone on AA recommended him. Shipping is only $7.50 there and he's in FL so I may order from him even if nobody wants to split the shipping.

I'm not sure how to PM yet, as I'm still new to the forum. However, I just picked up quite a few plants at petco and want to see about getting these established before I get more. Thanks though.

Live aquarium Plants

I have ordered from Mike's Wet Pets off of eBay. He has had a great selection in the past and at times free shipping. I have had great luck with any thing I bought off of Mike. Just a suggestion.:fish2::fish1:

Any of you folks from Tennessee, I've got a sat water setup and am being over run by toadstool leathers and another soft coral (looks similar to a long tentacle anemone. I'm offering some of these for free. If your in East Tennessee and want to stop by I'll be glad to share these with you. I stater out with 1 toadstool leather and now have 15 or so. And the other one I've got 25 to 30.

Help me to get these into new homes, I don't want them to die.

Back
Top Bottom