My fish swims laps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyquidphyre

Aquarium Advice Addict
Last night I realized that my female rasbora swims laps around the tank. She goes around the bubble pump thing, behind the filter tube, behind the heater, behind the other bubble pump tube thingy and does it all over again. I took a brief video of it on my camera- ill see if I can post it because it amuses me. She does this ALL the time.

I named her Zippy =o)

http://pics.penguinassassin.com/pengpics/katy/MOV01507.mpg

go there to see my fish- maybe ill record a better one and post it =o)

Im going to try to take a better video but she even makes the sharp, chrisp turns at the corner *snickers*

Hahahahaha stupid fish! I watched it, and all I can think of is giving it some audio; preferrably taken from a horse race (Rasbora is rounding the far turn, and here she comes down the stretch...).

Hrmm...makes me just as stupid huh LOL

haha whats make it even stupider (if thats even a word) is I will prolly get bored enough to do that hehe

Its screaming for you to give it more room because it dosn't have the room it needs to expell its energy [ See also: Excuse to buy larger tank ]

maybe you should get it one of those hamster wheels... That's what it made me think of... Thats one crazy fish! :)

Reminds me of my albino cory, only heis blind and doesn't turn until he hits the wall first.

yea, you should get him one of those parachute things they put on drag racing cars to make them slow down.
steve

I had a young Guppy that would constantly try to swim into the outlet tube for my canister filter. It was super cute to watch, eventually it smartened up :)

Oh that's such a great video! I could watch that over and over.

My rosy barb does that too. It's super funny at times, but completely dizzying too!

I like that one comment about buying a bigger tank though. Hmmm. LOL

Back
Top Bottom