Not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alec18

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I've been giving my fish bloodworms for about a month and they eat an I gave them a cube of brine shrimp and they ignored it. Why is that?

It maybe helpful to name the type of Fish you have. I can only guess, maybe they are use to blood worms and don't want brine... Don't go by me I never used brine that's just a guess.. Good luck I hope everything works out

It maybe helpful to name the type of Fish you have. I can only guess, maybe they are use to blood worms and don't want brine... Don't go by me I never used brine that's just a guess.. Good luck I hope everything works out

I think they'll get used to it. I got a variety pack of frozen foods including brine shrimp, bloodworms and a veggie mix. I have mollies, coolie loach, CAE, guppy, dwarf puffers and bumblebee gobies

Sorry man I wish I can help I'm sure they will get use to it I know my Molly's go nuts for blood worms and the bala shark too lol.

Back
Top Bottom