Twig cat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xfactor6699

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anybody know anything about these fish they seem cool all the info u can give me would be great

Yeah its a farlowella cat thought they were the same lol anything u can tell me about them would be great

xfactor6699 said:
Yeah its a farlowella cat thought they were the same lol anything u can tell me about them would be great

Well they mix well with any fish I've had them with cichlids communityfish and even an aggressive redtail shark it's is great If you have driftwood or at least a well established aquarium if no driftwood I would supplement with sinking alge pellets other then that it's a very hardy fish and they don't get huge witch is a big plus for me anyways

Are they night or day fish, what all did u feed them, about how big do they get, what else do they do a good job with the algae in the tank can't think of anything else right now hope to hear back soon ttyl

xfactor6699 said:
Are they night or day fish, what all did u feed them, about how big do they get, what else do they do a good job with the algae in the tank can't think of anything else right now hope to hear back soon ttyl

I would say day but they are never very active I only fed them Alge pellets there main diet will be from your tank alone they never ate the flakes I gave them but you could try as for size they don't get too much gerth but nose to tail can be about 10" but I had every size from 8-12" so it's hard to say for sure as for alge not many alge eater clean more then they produce but that's ok with me my tanks NEVER get dirty inside I dont know why I just get farlowellas for the look alone they are a very different looking fish that's why I love them. Everything listed above is my experience with them so Iam very confident in all of it good luck post a picture if you get one

Back
Top Bottom