Unexpected guest. I need a crash course in with Beta Fish.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The diet I think is best is hikari betta pellets every other day alternating with frozen bloodworms for 6 days. On the 7th day feed a couple small peices of a blanched shelled pea (or fast) to prevent constipation.

siva said:
The diet I think is best is hikari betta pellets every other day alternating with frozen bloodworms for 6 days. On the 7th day feed a couple small peices of a blanched shelled pea (or fast) to prevent constipation.

I feed flakes everyday, except one day with fasting, because my Betta will not eat pellets. I bought them because I read bettas ate them more readily, but Allie has never really eaten them. You can try either, and see what your Betta prefers.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Yep! It sounds like silva has a French betta and bettababe has an American betta :p. But really. Try everything.

dkpate said:
When I fed my bettas flakes, they always got bloated, so now I feed them soaked Hikari betta pellets.

I haven't had a problem yet. Because of that possibility, I would feed him pellets if he would eat them, but the little... dear... won't eat them.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Back
Top Bottom