Incredible deal! MUST sell 125 Gal setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No one is interested in splitting the cost with me? That is 160lbs of LR and those beautiful fish for $300? LRs.com would charge you $800 for that amount of rock alone (minus shipping). Even so it would be atleast $650. The powder blue is worth minimally another $50, the Naso another $30, the Coral is another $20, and the two clowns atleast another $30. I am not sure on the butterfly but even without it that is atleast $800 worth of stuff. Help a brother out so I can afford a bigger tank and not this little 55g petsmart special with a half @ssed canister filter. You know you want to. :D Like I said we can probably arrange it so you can pick them up from James in NC or I will gladly meet you between NJ and NC (on my route home only).

Like I PMed you, once my 35# of LR gets here I will see how it looks and let you know.

I am also interested in teh clowns and will take your offer of $30 if you want to.

I have sold the entire setup and would like to thank those who have expressed interest.

MODERATOR - would you please delete this post and the item is sold.

Thank you,
JIm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Guess who bought it??? MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I will not sleep this week at all. I am going to pick it up Friday, 350 miles away!! :D :D :D

I talked to James on the phone and he is top notch!!

i am very interested, can you call me on my cell. 919-819-3820. My name is Brent Strike.

revhtree said:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Guess who bought it??? MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I will not sleep this week at all. I am going to pick it up Friday, 350 miles away!! :D :D :D

I talked to James on the phone and he is top notch!!

I think you're a little too late. :D

Back
Top Bottom