Cheap liner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tripstank

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am soon to build a indoor pond in my apartment and I was wondering if any of you could suggest a cheap place to buy a liner. I only need a piece about 6 X 10. Any help you can give me the best. I am trying to build it cheap so that I can spend my money on the filtration system I have planned for it.

Water weighs almost 8 pounds to a gallon... Keep that in mind.

Liner:

http://www.pondusa.com/liners1.htm#TOP

I have found them to be fairly inexpensive....

So by 6' x 10' piece of liner, after working it all out, turns out to be about a 3' x 5' pond..... It may be easier for you to go pre-formed.....

I dont have time to type a MASSIVE article to help you out, but you may want to also do a search throughout AquariumAdvice.com and see what you can find about good pond filters, etc. My computer is on the blink, So I have limited time to type online.GOOD LUCK! I will check back with you on the progress in about a week....

P.S. You will not need an extremely high-end filter, considering you wont be able to keep more than just a few goldfish in such a small pond.

Why are you buying a liner. Perhaps your money could be better spent buying a plactic tub of some sort. I know rubbermade makes some good ones, and you can often find watering troughs that are a good size at a farm and fleet.

Post your ideas of what you are thinking of setting up.

Back
Top Bottom