6 gallon Sexy Shrimp Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The bubbles are definitely from the filter I'm trying to figure out the best way to stop it without messing with the flow anymore than I already have.

I filled it about half an inch into the opening part and large bubbles are still trapped. I remove them but they soon return. I'll try filling it again after I adjust water level.

You can also try a sponge in the output to act as a bubble trap. It will probably reduce the flow, and need to be cleaned regularly. If it slows it down to much I'm pretty sure korillia makes like a ~150 gph tiny ph you could look in to

Hello again! I just found some really nice mushrooms from a guy on Craigslist. He said he also has some zoas and frogspawn available that he would sell for $10 for the colony of zoas and $5 a head for the frogspawn. Is that a good deal?
he sent me pics of them and I will be looking at them tomorrow.
I'm not sure what kind they are so if anyone can help I'd them so I know what I'm getting if I get them I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Here are the mushrooms I will be getting ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321246.855617.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321326.755391.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321357.042121.jpg

These are the zoas and frogspawn he has.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321411.592528.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396321444.091446.jpg

I thought so just wanted to check thanks. Do you know the names I looked it up and I'm not having much luck on the id

The first ones are radio active dragons eyes the second looks like BBEB, blonde blue eyed b****s

The second ones are eagle eyes! They are orange not red right? Such a common morph that you don't see much anymore.

And that kinda looks like a torch, I don't see any multiple tips on the polyps

Ok thanks. I'm not sure how many he has but I can keep the frogspawn in my larger tank if I need to until i can rehome them.
This is my first attempt at coral so I'm not really sure what I like so worse comes to worse I can sell or trade them.

The second ones are eagle eyes! They are orange not red right? Such a common morph that you don't see much anymore.

Yea they look orange, I haven't seen them in person yet. I'm going to look at them tomorrow, the guy didn't say much just that he tore his tank down and wants it all gone.

If they're orange and not red definitely get them. The red is whammin watermelon and every person ever has them. They orange are true eagle eyes and ime harder to find nowadays. I have both in my tank and the orange eagle eyes are incredible

Awesome! Hopefully they are the orange ones! Do they require really strong lighting?

Back
Top Bottom