Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I'm standing strong on my choices now. I'm still debating adding 4 fish at one time. If anything I can get a different blenny somewhere else, I was just hoping to save on shipping.

That site with the panda goby is in florida so shipping is only $15!! I might try them for my blenny if I don't order it with the others

Yeah I would suggest not adding them all at once get the two little guys with store cred then add your panda amd whatever else later

I think I will get the gobies first. There are 3 of them I'm getting and I've only seen them on this website with the credit.

I can wait on the blenny, I'm finding some really nice ones elsewhere.

You should look at the warpaint goby! Similar to mandarin :p

I know! i saw him! But who knows maybe I'll get a madnarin one day. :)

I just did my water testing again and got this:
ammonia- .25
nitrite 0
nitrate 10

I threw in a pretty good heaping of fish food earlier so maybe thats the spike? I'm trying to make sure that ammonia goes back to 0 by the am to be sure its cycled.

I'll test again later or tomorrow. Hopefully the ammonia is gone by morning and there are no trites. My cuc seems pretty happy in there and theres pods crawling all over everything. lol

I'm aiming to order the fish by wednesday at the latest, i get paid that day. :-D

I dont know, I feel like the ammonia Is just a spike. There isn't much to eat the food so it's all rotting. She put seeding material in

Back
Top Bottom