coffeetwitch's 40g breeder fowlr

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If your sweetie pie says it's cool, the warrse will be my last fish in the tank.

flame angel, good idea or bad? i went to my lfs and he will be getting another midnight angel tomorrow.

i really need to put some fish in this tank. thought about a 6 line wrasse.

any suggestions?

coffeetwitch said:
flame angel, good idea or bad? i went to my lfs and he will be getting another midnight angel tomorrow.

i really need to put some fish in this tank. thought about a 6 line wrasse.

any suggestions?

Wait a bit for the tank to establish before u get the angel. I learned that mistake twice, no need for you to. Wrasse sounds awesome!

duly noted david. thanks... do you think thats why i lost my midnight? im waiting for a pod population too. gotta wait until tomorrow to buy some pods to keep my seeding process going. a mandarin is still on my list. gotta save up for those ridiculous black ice clowns.

six line wrasse, there are some other wrasses that i like better but they are all on LA.

how long do you think i need to wait to get an angel?

i think ill get another banggai too. at least they are swimmers.

six line wrasse or no? im about to head out to go do more looking. im also strongly considering another banggai. my sw lfs was supposed to get another midnight angel in, idk about the midnight. thats been cautioned against by kio. so i may just hold out until the lfs gets some flame angels back in, and hopefully my tank will be more habitable for an angel by then.

coffeetwitch said:
six line wrasse or no? im about to head out to go do more looking. im also strongly considering another banggai. my sw lfs was supposed to get another midnight angel in, idk about the midnight. thats been cautioned against by kio. so i may just hold out until the lfs gets some flame angels back in, and hopefully my tank will be more habitable for an angel by then.

Six line is awesome... Go for it!

Love our six line. Pretty but not the prettiest but sure is the most active. He swims through holes in the rock I didn't even know were there. LOL

hahaha its all good. thank you for your suggestion. i had to google it before i knew what you where talking about, and realised thats what i was trying to give away to kio and what sweety pie had promised to another first. hows that for communication?

did you get your rock work fixed? when are you going to get that center show piece rock? when you gonna get your rock guru to work his magic?

saw a fire shrimp at the shop, i need him in my tank. maybe next paycheck.

LOL, I keep saying that about the fire shrimp, maybe next week and it's been months. hehe...Hope you get yours soon they are so awesome looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom