Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are you dosing with ammonia or a dead shrimp? You should aim for a higher level of ammonia to really get it started. Unless you have a fish in there of course. I lose track with you! LOL

Ok. Just checking. lol

You hopefully will see a nice ammonia spike when it starts to decompose.

Still following you buddy..

Hey I do have a question tho for ya. I'm doing a big double tank upgrade and was gonna post a build thread so I could ask all my questions in one thread. Does that sound like a good idea, has it worked out for you having the one thread?

Ok. Just checking. lol

You hopefully will see a nice ammonia spike when it starts to decompose.

Still following you buddy..

Hey I do have a question tho for ya. I'm doing a big double tank upgrade and was gonna post a build thread so I could ask all my questions in one thread. Does that sound like a good idea, has it worked out for you having the one thread?

Yea sounds like a good idea send me a link and i will def follow it i got alot of info from this thread lol and its no where near done !

I'm trying to think of a good thread name lol. Actually I'm gonna need to do two, one for fw and one for salt. hehe
I'm liking "careys 120g adventure" or something cool. hehe any suggestions?

I worry about everything waaaay too much. You gotta see me hovering over my black oscellaris. i just got a pair today :-D

Thanks. i've been waiting over a month for these guys. They are the size of a quarter maybe. I'm gonna get a goby next I think.

Sweet. Here's my new goby :) hard to get a good pic. He's really fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Attachments

• image-1107651651.jpg
    image-1107651651.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 104
Back
Top Bottom