Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SUCCESS!!
my parameters-
ph-8.2
ammonia-1ppm
nitrite- .25ppm!
nitrate-20ppm
Haha finally visible results tel me what you guys think

You still have awhile to go. Your ammonia has to go down to zero overnight and your nitrites have to peak then fall as well.

I know it takes forever... like 15 mins of work on the tank a day (just checking parameters) then nothing else to do but sit in front of your comp and research more.... uggh frustrating

I've got my hands full as it is finding a 125 LOL. I did find the stand though, picking it up on Saturday. WOOT!
I started a build thread if ya catch it check it out. No pictures yet though, just boring chit chat

Aww youre a sweetie. Thanks for looking at it. The thread is pretty boring but I'm sure it will perk up when stocking comes. I'm totally swapping from mbuna to haps. :)

Can't wait to see your tank up and running with critters. Have you messed with the rockwork again?

Carey if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for the stand for your 125? I also have a 125 that I plan on upgrading to. Thinking about building a stand if I can't find one somewhat cheap.

$30!!!! i just got off phone with them and as long as no one comes by before saturday its mine. Even arranged for a truck. :)

I've been pricing them new and they are anywhere form $250 and up.

Back
Top Bottom