Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With that great tank and rock and all the money you've spent and youre still running a walmart filter? C'mon now

I cant really talk LOL I'm using an AQ50 on mine. I'm gonna have to think of something for when I move them over to the 55.

I know canisters arent recommended and I dont have room for a sump.

Exactly. I'm not sure. I know a sump is the most recommended but its not practical for my current 29 or the 55. I'm hoping alot of LR and the good protein skimmer will do enough. we shouldnt even need the hob filters I think if everything is harmonious

Exactly. I'm not sure. I know a sump is the most recommended but its not practical for my current 29 or the 55. I'm hoping alot of LR and the good protein skimmer will do enough. we shouldnt even need the hob filters I think if everything is harmonious

lol i was thinking about making my own sump but so difficult

I wish i had the room. My stands both are pimp but they ar split in half so theres no room on either side and I;m not sure if the center piece is load bearing and not willing to try it out.

Back
Top Bottom