Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok good news my lil tang came out after i moved a rock to check on the wrasse, when i moved the rock he moved slowly to the other side of the tank , is he ok? or he is just acting casual, btw the peicture made the tang look alot bigger than it is lol, he so small you can see through him lol
the water is also cloudy because of that dam pump

Attachments

• baby tang 006.jpg
    baby tang 006.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 78
LOL I was gonna say that's a pretty big tang. He's beautiful.

Is he swimming around or eating yet? thats always a good sign that they are OK

yea he is picking at the floor looking for food so i would guess so lol, now the stress switches to the other one

no , lol i didnt get those but i did get spinura, whatever its called, flakes, frozen, and frozen brine, and the pellets i already had

Cool I guess you're covered then. :)

I'm sure the fish will come around by tomorrow. Just as always keep an eye on the tank and its parameters.

do you have any experiance with wrasses in the fish store he was also chilling under a rock with his brotheren could this just be him?

I've only ever seen a few at the lfs, they were either swimming around or chilling on the sand. So it seems normal either way.

Lots of people on here with wrasses so I'm sure they will chime in. or start a thread.

Ok So the wrasse came out, after a giant scare i didnt know the wrasses Created cocoons! i was fliping out i thought the shrimp did it and he was going to be eaten! but its for his saftey next time i catch a pic of him i will def upload it because he is that beautiful

GOT EMM!!!! Here is my shy beauty LOL mah exqusite wrasse!!!

Attachments

• wrasse 017.jpg
    wrasse 017.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 246
  • wrasse 018.jpg
    wrasse 018.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 290
lol u prob going to see my other POST lmao hopefully if everything goes good next friday i would have my first zoa and it will be an official reef tank!

Alright so i got my Koralia 750's today! i put them in did a quick 10% water change and those power heads stirred up everything in the tank so do you think my tank is ready for some color? some corals lol.

Back
Top Bottom