Epuerto's 55g corner build thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Epuerto said:
so the emperor 400gph? pretty strong lol like 2x my aquatech

What about an aqua clear 110? They are really excellent filters and very easy to tweak filter media

I have a fluval 305 on my 75 gallon SW reef tank also. I decided to just take the foam inserts out so that debris doesnt get stuck and create a nitrate factory. I then use "chemi pure elite" as my media. Along with bio balls. Not really sure if I should even use the bio balls, probably should crush coral up instead.

hopefully tommorow i will go to the marine warehouse in tampa, im probably going to get some powerheads,, MAYBE a wrasse or goby

Alright I'm back with some new, so the power heads and filters they had I could get for cheaper on the computer, so I got a beautiful exquisite wrasse, and a descando tang.. WAIT before you tell me it will not last long in the tank, he is about three quarters of an inch, and the owner told me when I wanted to I could return him and get another , anytime I see he is stressed because of the size I will return him , tell me what you think

All right stupid power heads have to idiots and fall again throwing everything everywhere yet again, and the tang is no were in sight is he okay? I don't know if the sand burried him or something can someone tell me is he is alright the wrasse is like wedge between the glass and a rock doing fine just chilling it's the tang that has me stressed out, and in better news 2 koralia 750s are in the mail

Grats on the koralias, I use two of them myself. Your tang is probaly just being shy. How long did you acclimate him for?

I would think that within a day or two they should satrt to begin acting normally. But i am far from an expert.

Sounds like you acclimated them just fine so I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom