George's 28G Nano Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And is it normal for my clown to be swimming vertical in the back? He's been doing it all day. He's staying in the back, swimming back and forth and then he'll go vertical and just kinda swim. I thought this was normal But he hasnt been in the front at all like he used to, so I wasnt sure

Once mine was swimming almost upside down and backwards I swear!! I think your fine.

Corals ok... Go easy at first. Check for calcium, magnesium, nitrates, nitrites, ammonia, phosphates, alkalinity and your pH. Also salinity.

Corals ok... Go easy at first. Check for calcium, magnesium, nitrates, nitrites, ammonia, phosphates, alkalinity and your pH. Also salinity.

Cool, I'll buy those when I decide to plunge into corals :)

And api doesnt make a magnesium one, so which one do you think is best?

Yea sorry I left that out. For that I went the Salifert route.

Wow, those are expensive for only 50 tests lol but, I guess you need whatcha need, right?

My stock list is final :)
Clown
Royal gramma
Mccoskers flasher wrasse OR carpenters flasher (whichever I find first lol)
Cherub angel

I'm either getting the wrasse tomorrow or the gramma IF he is still there, my mom wouldn't take me today. Apparently 0 degrees is "too" cold lol

It's so cold outside my house is only at 16! Furnace has been running all day and night. I'm southern Ontario I can only imagine what it's like up north. Brrrr..... :) plus side keeps the beer cold.

CorallineAlgae said:
We're at nearly 70° here in Louisiana. :)

Wow, that's warm!

The gramma was sold to another guy :( I saw they got some more in today though, but I don't wanna get one that didn't even finish acclimating yet lol I guess the search is on!

Crystal A said:
Ask them to hold one for ya. And ya that's worm I don't know what's worse!

I called a different store, they have a couple. Hopefully I can pick one up tomorrow.

Does 27 bucks seem too much for one? I dunno, seems kinda steep.

Oh and Crystal, that store I went to had a few cherubs, they were adorable! Soo tiny too lol

Oh, and do you think it's a problem that the heater is releasing TDS slowly into the new SW I mix? It's most likely not anything bad like heavy metals or something

I have never heard of a heater releasing stuff into water. That's a strange one for me. I wish I lived closer to where you are id be warmer for one and I would scoop up one of those cute little cherubs. :)

Well, then maybe I'm crazy. Lol It was used on and off for a fw tank, but I've cleaned it really well. That's probably why it's leaching them

Back
Top Bottom