jbj 28hqi build.... sorta.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys. So hopfully i can finish getting my qt cleaned out sset back up and another fish in there soon.

If i drop off aa for a while... Now you know why

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111109_094344.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111109_094344.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
ok... so i need to order a bunch of stuff from brs... creating an account whoever is subscribed to this thread and pms me with their brs email gets free points!

I was also gonna see if anyone wanted to do another group buy from brs.....

think anyone will be in ?

I just found out that brs is probably the closest aquatics store to my parents house... yet nearly 2 yrs ago when i googled aquarium supply stores in mn they didnt come up??? anyhow, I think thats amazing news!

They don't sell fish though. Cool that they are close. Hows the tank coming? How about ur dads? New baby and wife doing well? How u holding up?

The algae is slowing, the emerald crab that went crazy perished in a battle with my hermit and there are about a dozen new heads on my zoa colony. I also redid the rock a little. But need to turn one more around because i cant see my tunicate.

Dads tank, is not moving forward at the moment as he hasnt cleaed a space for my brother to move it into. But thats how i found out about brs, was going to call them about upgrading parts of my rodi, and adding di to the unit i bought for him.

Baby Ellias is now on a bille bed, aka torture device. At least he cries like it is.

Back to tank, if i were to drill my rocks to attatch them what do i use as rods?

Back
Top Bottom