jbj 28hqi build.... sorta.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks! that is def what i love about him, a lot of purple- he's found my ph and has been riding the current for about an hr now

oh and how long should i wait before i get worried about this new one not eating? i dropped in an algae sheet and one of the rocks i put in had quite a bit on it as well... haven't seen a nip yet. my clown went for food instantly, but this one doesnt seem interested. I understand there will be a time for him to adjust but realistically how long is too long?

oh and a word to the wise... If your 2yr old helps you feed and you use tetramin sw granules; they will stick to microsuede and apparently well enough so that a vacuum cannot pick them up... and it doesnt help that i have like 1 lb jars either....

i woke up to find the beauty stuck to the power head, still alive so that was a good thing. One fin looks a little beat up but not torn and is certainly coddling that side... i am headin back to the hosp (for the 12th day in a row) for my son Ellias-just cant kick the jaundice thing. so i turned off the ph and hope everything will be alright; at least i think thats how the song goes.

Yeah, im kinda upset with myself for buying from the store... Like i said earlier they had a bunch of death in their tank. The inverts i got from them last time had such bad water ittook well over 12hrs to acclimate.

I feel horrible even though i know its survival would have been limited in the store

That really sucks. Sorry to hear that. And hope the jaundice clears up. My daughter had it after she was born. Sunlight really helped a lot

I told my wife to keep the sunglasses we can put him under my qt t5's. She was not a fan of the idea

The new beauty is eating and doing quite well. Will get a pic as soon as I get him in.

Also someone has a mandarin goby for sale, along with the rest of his tank stuff... Bunch of corals and such.

Back
Top Bottom