My new 220 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fishkeeper92 said:
My dad lives in Bradenton and i go to visit numerous times a year, might have to make the drive and go see your shop.

Funny, my dad lives in Bradebton too! Small world.
Sorry Jl, not tryin to tread on your thread. :)

What a stunning shop!!!!! With beautiful tanks! If only my fish stores around here looked even half as good!

Did you leave the 220g at home?

bigbanker said:
What a stunning shop!!!!! With beautiful tanks! If only my fish stores around here looked even half as good!

Did you leave the 220g at home?

Thank you!! And yes I did. In the words of my two year old... MINE. LOL

bigbanker said:
LOL Mine indeed....

How is the LT doing?

He's like a champ!!! He hid for the first day he was back in the DT and now he's keeping to his old self- front and center. Lol

Awesome ,congrats on the opening..Love that crosshatch,,,how much ??:lol:
JK ,i couldn't afford it ATM anyway
Looks like a nice changing koran in there too..
Do you think your arothron golden puffer will fully color?

FTMMWS said:
Awesome ,congrats on the opening..Love that crosshatch,,,how much ??:lol:
JK ,i couldn't afford it ATM anyway
Looks like a nice changing koran in there too..
Do you think your golden puffer will fully color?

The dogface was just introduced yesterday but he has been very active and happy. No Koran- just a queen and a French angel.

And that crosshatch cost me more than all the other fish in the tank put together. Lol. He's definitely the centerpiece of the tank at 10 inches. Lol

Thank you!

The dogface was just introduced yesterday but he has been very active and happy. No Koran- just a queen and a French angel.

And that crosshatch cost me more than all the other fish in the tank put together. Lol. He's definitely the centerpiece of the tank at 10 inches. Lol

Thank you!
Uh OK,i can tell now,,can't wait for mine to mature...

I have an uncle in Englewood ,,haven't visited since before my 5 year old was born..If we ever get down again i'll be sure to stop by

FTMMWS said:
Uh OK,i can tell now,,can't wait for mine to mature...

I have an uncle in Englewood ,,haven't visited since before my 5 year old was born..If we ever get down again i'll be sure to stop by

There's no blue to him at all- he's just black and gold. The Koran adult still has blue but mine is sadly just black and yellow. A Koran would have been much better- just not on my wallet. Lol.

+1 on the Seargent Majors, best thing for the little piranha, most aggressive damsel I've ever seen!! Got 2 at the start of my salt career, and after

Plus one! Lol

I actually went to this thread last night to watch that video you posted a few months ago to see the Purple Tang. It wasn't really being all that social in the video though, LOL.

Are you guys open yet? Did you get your first customer?

Back
Top Bottom