Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #111
Aquarium Advice Addict

Good luck, they are not easy to care for and hard to keep them eating..

Old 11-11-2012, 03:19 PM   #112
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel
Good luck, they are not easy to care for and hard to keep them eating..
Well I will see how I get on but at the moment he is doing well. I like a challenge anyway, this hobby would be a bit boring if it was all easy.

Old 11-11-2012, 03:23 PM   #113
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinness

Well I will see how I get on but at the moment he is doing well. I like a challenge anyway, this hobby would be a bit boring if it was all easy.
+1 agreed lol.. but that's awesome, I was thinking of a copperband as well, hmm who knows, im still aways from stocking my tank so I have time to decide lol
Old 11-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #114
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS180

+1 agreed lol.. but that's awesome, I was thinking of a copperband as well, hmm who knows, im still aways from stocking my tank so I have time to decide lol
Yea don't get me wrong copperbands are nice it you see them in most aquariums and the saddleback is a bit more special IMO. But hey I'm biased lol.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #115
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I might be getting a leopard wrasse too this week i will up load a pic if I get him. I will keep you informed as to how the tank is going too.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #116
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Yea don't get me wrong copperbands are nice it you see them in most aquariums and the saddleback is a bit more special IMO. But hey I'm biased lol.
Nah I hear ya, I always wanna have the most rare tank lol so id like to not always have the most common fish in there lol
Old 11-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #117
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Understandable, just dont get in over your head. If your a beginner i dont think you should be looking for a big challenge anyways.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #118
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Nu the eel

Understandable, just dont get in over your head. If your a beginner i dont think you should be looking for a big challenge anyways.
I'm a quick learner and do lots of research before I buy. It's not an impulse buy at all I always research what ever it is I have in mind. I have kept tropical fish for a few years I have discus at the moment which are supposed to be hard to keep. I know S/W is totally different but the concept is the same. Keep on top of the maintenance and do regular w/c and learn as you go.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:44 PM   #119
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanS180

Nah I hear ya, I always wanna have the most rare tank lol so id like to not always have the most common fish in there lol
Yea I am exactly the same I like the stuff you don't see that often. Which is why I have gone with some of the fish I have stocked and am going to stock.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #120
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

Yea I am exactly the same I like the stuff you don't see that often. Which is why I have gone with some of the fish I have stocked and am going to stock.
Yeah, the only tough part about getting "rare" fish is actually housing them all in one tank, sometimes thats not a possibility haha

Tags
salt, saltwater, set up

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com