New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
where have you read about the false and true breeding? j/w cuz ive read a lot and everything says keep same type of fish... perc with perc, ocellaris with ocellaris and such.

im getting a b&w ocellaris and and false perc... wife likes the b&w's and i wanted a black ice or premium snowflake, but with the language difficulty it'll be a while before im certain they understand i want this specific brand...

Okinawa, Japan. i want to go there! bad!

the only difference between that and any other is that it doesn't have a tiny bit of orange on it's nose. you are willing to pay all that extra cash for that slight difference?

mr_X said:
the only difference between that and any other is that it doesn't have a tiny bit of orange on it's nose. you are willing to pay all that extra cash for that slight difference?

This is true.... ......

ha call me crazy but if i buy something that is called black and white. those should be the only colors on it.

keep in mind ive never been accused of being a wise man.

mr_X said:
your right. you gotta look at them for the next few years, not me. i still say no maroons though. no maroons!

Lol... Got it, no maroons... They are off the list and shall be stricken from the thread... Lmao

MAROON CLOWNS ARE SO PRETTY THOUGH! I would never again buy two to try to make a pair though, they are extremely ruthless towards each other.....

i know we paid 50 for our b&w at the lfs. and not a drop of orange is on him

online? again dont laugh... ebay. i havent really searched very hard online. but look for "darwin" b&w or australian b&w

slitherbomb said:
MAROON CLOWNS ARE SO PRETTY THOUGH! I would never again buy two to try to make a pair though, they are extremely ruthless towards each other.....

Yeah, so I've heard...

Back
Top Bottom