New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redsea said:
You have an iPhone, right? There is a really cool app called Aquarium Abbreviations in the app store, I have it, it is great and helpful! :)

Hey, hey... I miss one abbreviation... Lol... I'm in the army, u know how many abbreviations I gotta remember? Lmao.. Here is the FTS...

Last edited:
Kio707 said:
Hey, hey... I miss one abbreviation... Lol... I'm in the army, u know how many abbreviations I gotta remember? Lmao.. Here is the FTS...

Oh no, I wasn't implying that you didn't know them, I am sorry.
Also, very nice tank, the Anthias is looks amazing!

true story about military and the anachronisms. sheash. sometimes it would take less time just to tell a person what the *ell they where talking about.

redsea said:
Oh no, I wasn't implying that you didn't know them, I am sorry.
Also, very nice tank, the Anthias is looks amazing!

No need to apologize... I didn't take offense... I'm a smart a$$ and joke around. I'm sorry if that came out wrong...

Twitch- ur absolutely right...

Hey kio. How is everything going? Fish and corals doing well? How's sweety pie doing? Getting that algae problem you said you had under control?

coffeetwitch said:
Hey kio. How is everything going? Fish and corals doing well? How's sweety pie doing? Getting that algae problem you said you had under control?

I'm confused,I thought sweetly pie was your wife.

Fish and corals are good, haven't seen the lawnmower in a bit... But algae isn't under control, but its better. The starfish is loving it; me, not so much..lol.. Wife is good, still in Germany...:mad:.... But I noticed my CUC is really small... May need a recharge. I was told I can get another tank for my b'day!!!! Just waiting and saving for now... New house won't be finished till after thanksgiving, so gives me time.

Hahaha. I have a feeling neither of us play well with others.

Thanks for the update kio.

And Rick:
I call everyone's significant other sweety pie.

Fish and corals are good, haven't seen the lawnmower in a bit... But algae isn't under control, but its better. The starfish is loving it; me, not so much..lol.. Wife is good, still in Germany...:mad:.... But I noticed my CUC is really small... May need a recharge. I was told I can get another tank for my b'day!!!! Just waiting and saving for now... New house won't be finished till after thanksgiving, so gives me time.

Sweet!!!! New house, new tank. Life is good. :dance:

coffeetwitch said:
Hahaha. I have a feeling neither of us play well with others.

Thanks for the update kio.

And Rick:
I call everyone's significant other sweety pie.

OK,seems like that would have gotten you in trouble with the real one by now.LOL

Back
Top Bottom