Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #921
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
How long are you doing? A day?
Maybe 2.... Or 3... Depends on my work hours...

Old 09-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #922
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
How long are you doing? A day?
Don't judge me... Lol...

Old 09-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #923
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

You might wanna go all or nothing, just a suggestion. Most times 3 days isnt enough time for anything to really go wrong that quick. I go for only 2 weeks cause i feel that its reasonable and I also don't wanna stress the fish. keep in mind how many tanks he's been in in the last week. Prob from supplier tank to the pet store tank then to your qt then to your mt. thats alot for a fish for a week. Think how stressed you'd be if you had to move that many times a week. LOL
Old 09-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #924
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
You might wanna go all or nothing, just a suggestion. Most times 3 days isnt enough time for anything to really go wrong that quick. I go for only 2 weeks cause i feel that its reasonable and I also don't wanna stress the fish. keep in mind how many tanks he's been in in the last week. Prob from supplier tank to the pet store tank then to your qt then to your mt. thats alot for a fish for a week. Think how stressed you'd be if you had to move that many times a week. LOL
I'm in the military... I know that stress.. Lol... I guess ur right... They just look so bored...
Old 09-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #925
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know, I get tempted every day and then I think of the 6 fish I lost in less than a week which was in the end my fault. 2 weeks isnt even a guarantee but i think every week adds a bit in your favor in the end. Ich is usually the one thing everyone gets and within a week or two you'd know. If it was a small outbreak in 3 days you might not yet see enough symptoms to know.

I just would hate for ANYONE to go through what I went through with my disaster.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:13 PM   #926
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
I know, I get tempted every day and then I think of the 6 fish I lost in less than a week which was in the end my fault. 2 weeks isnt even a guarantee but i think every week adds a bit in your favor in the end. Ich is usually the one thing everyone gets and within a week or two you'd know. If it was a small outbreak in 3 days you might not yet see enough symptoms to know.

I just would hate for ANYONE to go through what I went through with my disaster.
I understand.......
Old 09-17-2011, 05:42 PM   #927
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kio707

Lol... Good, because I got 1... It's better known as a 2 spotted bristletooth. A also got some yellow tailed damsels. Read they are not as aggressive as most...
Good luck with your yellowtail damsels my turned out to be little devils, started with three until they killed the one then they about killed my Tomini tang. Good luck would never recommend them to anyone. my tang is twice the size of my damsels
Old 09-17-2011, 07:56 PM   #928
Aquarium Advice Addict

Great.... I'll watch them... Tnx for the warning.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:19 PM   #929
Aquarium Advice Addict

Cool new fish! Very awesome! I love Tangs, and foxfaces for that matter, but I am too scared to get one someday lol.
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #930
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsea
Cool new fish! Very awesome! I love Tangs, and foxfaces for that matter, but I am too scared to get one someday lol.
Y r u scared?????

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com