Rich's 85 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey is this snail harming the torch coral?

Attachments

• image-2091294889.jpg
    image-2091294889.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 157
Ok I have rocks in my tank and I'm going to buy a few more base rocks for the bottom is it too lake to move these rocks around I have six fish candy cane coral torch coral and mushroom?? Can I still move the rocks around?

As long as you're careful not to injure your livestock you should be ok moving it. You might want to remove your fish and coral during the process if you have a QT. Also, it will help if you have an aggressive fish because it kinda "resets" the territories.

BallinCrew10 said:
As long as you're careful not to injure your livestock you should be ok moving it. You might want to remove your fish and coral during the process if you have a QT. Also, it will help if you have an aggressive fish because it kinda "resets" the territories.

Ok cool cuz I have a dottyback that thinks he owns all 84 gallons lol

Ok guys what about a flame angle and a coral beauty together I bought a coral beauty but I really wantted a flame angel so I got home did research and found out that they dont get along :( has anyone ever had any luck with this combo?

you mean like a cleaner shrimp etc? sure i just added 2 cleaner shrimp to my tank last week

hackteck said:
you mean like a cleaner shrimp etc? sure i just added 2 cleaner shrimp to my tank last week

Like shrimp that you use for bait for fishing that kind of shrimp

Umm.. the shrimp you are asking about are open water shrimp... you might be able to use it but it is a strait filter feeder so it may starve to death.

Where should I place my torch coral I moved him a little higher and he is not opening up as much as it used to should I place it in the current are they suppose to be on the floor?

they like to be on the subtrate in moderate water flow so adjust accordingly

Hey quick ? I just seen some little yellow bugs in sump..any ideas what these things are?

Bought some Xenia yesterday and try are not opening up how Long do these take to open?

Attachments

• image-1800769489.jpg
    image-1800769489.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 173
Is there any thing to make more current in my tank ?

Back
Top Bottom