55 gallon cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really Nice Set up, I have a Cichlid Tank too 60 gal...2 Tiger Oscars, 2 Convicts an African and Jeweled. I live right near the Delaware and you gave me an idea, some of the little Creeks I fish Bass for have great stones and Rock. I have a 30 gal I'm probably moving the smaller guys to in the future so now I will be on the look out.

Pton46 said:
Really Nice Set up, I have a Cichlid Tank too 60 gal...2 Tiger Oscars, 2 Convicts an African and Jeweled. I live right near the Delaware and you gave me an idea, some of the little Creeks I fish Bass for have great stones and Rock. I have a 30 gal I'm probably moving the smaller guys to in the future so now I will be on the look out.

Thanks alot! Yea any rivers or creeks are awesome to get rocks from. Alot of people say boil them, or scrub them. But i just let mine dry out and gave them a nice rinse. Couple hundred pounds of rock would normally be pricey but these are free.99

Back
Top Bottom