My beautiful 38g planted cichlid tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You have a few semi aquatic plants in there...the bamboo and the variegated leafed plant not sure on the name. You may find they will die off eventually. Semi aquatic plants only tolerate the root system submerged

I've read green terror can't live with some cichlids because they are so mean Having any problems with it?

I have Midas green terror flower horn hybrid red devil jack Dempsey Texas cichlids and few others ...no problems btw 125g

You have a few semi aquatic plants in there...the bamboo and the variegated leafed plant not sure on the name. You may find they will die off eventually. Semi aquatic plants only tolerate the root system submerged

The bamboo I've had in there for about four months now. No problems with it dying; in fact, it has grown some new leaves since it was put in the tank. As for the variated leaf plant (not sure of the species of it either) it does seem to be having some trouble. Some of the leaves have wilted and died in the past week or so, although it has grown some new roots since I put it in there.

Back
Top Bottom