Fish room build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
construction has begun on the second stand! my pump, and supplies came in form kens, and I got those all set up. stay tuned for update vids! (y) :fish1:

just got all this for free

7 via aquaria heaters between 200-300 watts
3 ebo jagar heaters
8 pleco breeding logs
10 sponge filters
500 ft airline tubing
75 ft of python
several air pumps
t5ho lighting
t5 lighting
t8 lighting
several powerheads
and more that i cant think of

just got all this for free

7 via aquaria heaters between 200-300 watts
3 ebo jagar heaters
8 pleco breeding logs
10 sponge filters
500 ft airline tubing
75 ft of python
several air pumps
t5ho lighting
t5 lighting
t8 lighting
several powerheads
and more that i cant think of

How did you get all of that????

Yah... By free you mean took from someone garage while they weren't looking;) that's a major scoreeee

Haha it will take about an hour to upload completely, and all. But at least I snagged 5 20 gallon longs at the 1$ a gallon sale, still need to finish the second stand but the weather is crapy out ATM.

Oh forgot to mention that I set up my out door grow ponds, may do a video on them, and fisher I may buy that plant package form you!

Haha it will take about an hour to upload completely, and all. But at least I snagged 5 20 gallon longs at the 1$ a gallon sale, still need to finish the second stand but the weather is crapy out ATM.

Can't wait to see it. I still need to get some more tanks before that sale ends, been lazy :oops:

I need to sit down and plan out my fishroom. Right now I've got all kinds of junk crammed in my home office and living room. I really didn't plan anything out.

You mentioned breeding endlers, you have any of the standard one?

Oh the sale just ended yesterday at least for all my locations :( yes do you mean N class endlers.

Edit: I need help on planning my fish room too! I have boxes of stuff sitting everywhere, it was pretty clean until I got all the free stuff.

Oh totally forgot to tell you this. I found someone at the auction with your ssb angels, and he said that he would be selling some breeding pairs as he is getting out if the hobby I just need to find his contact info :Banghead:

Oh the sale just ended yesterday at least for all my locations :( yes do you mean N class endlers.

Edit: I need help on planning my fish room too! I have boxes of stuff sitting everywhere, it was pretty clean until I got all the free stuff.

Yep the N class. I need to get those and some orchids going. I'm not gonna mess with lime green or chilis

Yeah I've got so much mismatched stuff. I need to buy some gorilla shelfs and consolidate. I also need another big air pump. My HOB breeder box uses a lot of volume.

A buddy of mine bought a pallet of stuff from one of those liquidator sales and is sending me down a big surpize box. Might have some stuff to trade or sell.
Oh totally forgot to tell you this. I found someone at the auction with your ssb angels, and he said that he would be selling some breeding pairs as he is getting out if the hobby I just need to find his contact info :Banghead:

NICE! I am so ready to have angel fry. I've got 5 SSB and one gold marble that are around SD size growing out and a pair of silver veils that are prebreeder.

Endlers and plants are bankrolling my projects atm. LFS store bought me out on tiger endlers this past friday. Those things are easy to move and bring more than we discussed wholesale

Back
Top Bottom