Fish room build!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No! No cure! I am totally pro-MTS.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

This is crazy...

Crazy awesome!

I don't know how your parents allow this mine would just smack me for asking. But MTS is taking hold. I was diagnosed yesterday. I don't know his long I have left.

Your case is clearly quite more serious than mine though! ;)

Good luck with it. Looks great!

Yeah that's exactly like my parents

Mine too, that MTS inducing medicine sounds awesome.

Maybe we can hypnotize them and convince them to get us more tanks?

Haha. I'm 15 and I just got my 4th tank. A jbj 30 rimless. It took me 4 weeks of work to save up. I also have a 10 gallon reef, 44 corner hex planted, and a bearded dragon in a 20 long

Fish are friends not food!

Haha. I'm 15 and I just got my 4th tank. A jbj 30 rimless. It took me 4 weeks of work to save up. I also have a 10 gallon reef, 44 corner hex planted, and a bearded dragon in a 20 long

Only fourth? I turned 14 a little over a week ago and I got my 9th (10th or 11th if you count moss tanks and a small betta torture chamber that my grandmother bought me as a surprise). MTS hasn't fully sunk in yet for you!

Sadly space is limiting me, I wish I lived out in the country with my own room, I would go crazy with all the money (and petco coupons) I saved up.

Only fourth? I turned 14 a little over a week ago and I got my 9th (10th or 11th if you count moss tanks and a small betta torture chamber that my grandmother bought me as a surprise). MTS hasn't fully sunk in yet for you!

Sadly space is limiting me, I wish I lived out in the country with my own room, I would go crazy with all the money (and petco coupons) I saved up.

Haha. 6 if you count hermit crabs and other 10g fw

True

How are your RCS doing with the algae?

Lol

Once you scrape it off, do you remove it from the tank or just let them eat it?

If anyone wants jewel cichlids let me know! Also I'll be making an update video around the 22nd after the big auction.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom