Undergravel Tunnels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna create a gondola for my fish tank...... where fish get into a little transparent box and a small rope, pully and motor system transports them to the other side of the tank. sweet idea right?

Whether you agree with the original idea or not, THAT is just rude and mean-spirited. There's no need to mock the idea. Last time I check that typically isn't tolerated on AA.

Whether you agree with the original idea or not, THAT is just rude and mean-spirited. There's no need to mock the idea. Last time I check that typically isn't tolerated on AA.

whats with the seriousness? it was clearly a joke.

it had nothing to do with the original idea. i was just throwing another idea out there

whats with the seriousness? it was clearly a joke.

it had nothing to do with the original idea. i was just throwing another idea out there

Yes, it was clearly a joke in this thread, meaning you were mocking the original idea. If it had nothing to do with the original idea why was it in this thread?

what are you, 5 years old?

look back and read the whole thread, the original topic died days ago

what are you, 5 years old?

look back and read the whole thread, the original topic died days ago

No, I'm not 5 years old. (Again, rude.) I did in fact read the entire thread. There has been solid conversation about the original topic yesterday and today. Thanks though.

Edit: All I did was ask you to be respectful. If that makes you upset, sorry.

No, I'm not 5 years old. (Again, rude.) I did in fact read the entire thread. There has been solid conversation about the original topic yesterday and today. Thanks though.

Edit: All I did was ask you to be respectful. If that makes you upset, sorry.

im not upset. i think you're being overly sensitive and you need to lighten up and not be my mother try to teach me a lesson on being nice over the internet.

chad...you are wrong on mostly everything you said thus far.
1-reefs actually do have very strong currents, because they are in shallow water.

2-fish are not domesticated. they are pulled from the ocean and immediately put in our closed systems. 99% of the fish we keep are completely "wild".

3- we're not talking about a closed tube. we're talking about a tube that has 4 holes in it. you might want to look at the first page again. there are photos there. besides, i never stated anything other than the fact that you can't compare fish to humans. i never stated for or against the idea of a pump in this pipe thing.

4- i didn't say anything about the intelligence of a fish, but apparently, according to you, any creature that recognizes where food comes from is smart. well, that includes just about every creature on the planet.

5- do you think fish that live in a creek only swim downstream? where do they start from then? how did they get to the beginning of the stream?

Great idea rebel! I think its a cool idea, its about experimenting and this is pro. I have built rooms in my tank where they like to rest and even spawn! this could spark something very interesting in your tank!. Maybe put a room i your tank also!?

I believe this thread has run it's course.

I'll offer all of you that joined in this non-productive conversation in this thread - It is okay to have your own opinions and to share them, but the manner in which you do is important. This is a family-friendly site and this conversation borders on what would be considered not allowed here.

I agree with Neilan however having received a few PMs concerning this thread and the behavior of some members I think the thread is done. It is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom