Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listed as vintage fish tank!

For trade obo "this tank is worth 395"

Attachments

• image-156437727.jpg
    image-156437727.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 103
Yup, that looks pretty much identical to the 20 tall I have in my spare room right now. If only I could get that much for it... Lol. Not that I want to sell mine right now, as long as it is out of the way I'm going to hold onto it for a time and place I can set it up again.
I do like the pelt under the tank though.

Just found this they were asking 450$:
Up for sale or trade is a great 35 gallon fish tank with stand. The tank is all decked out with everything that you will need. It comes with lighting, an Aqua clear 70 filter, heater, decorations, black moon sand, background, bubble wall, and air pump. Also included are six Demasoni Cichlids and two Electric Yellow Lab Cichlids. Everything is as close to Mint condition as you can get. I can deliver everything to the St Johns area on August 29th if need be.

I am willing to trade for something of interest. So please try me with what you may have. It must be at least the value of what I am offering to you. I can provide more pics if needed.

---------

I'm surprised he still has 6 demasoni.

My landlord is making me get rid of my fish. Complete list is below and pricing is negotiable.

Convict Cichlids - Breeding piar ($7-1 black, $15-1 Orchid, $1-many Fry)
Ice Blue Cichlid 5" $15
Blood Parrot Cichlid 4" $20
Jaguar Cichlid 5" $20
Blue Johanni Cichlid 4" $20
7x Comet Goldfish 4'7" assorted colors $5
Shubunkin Goldfish 4" $10
Albino Corydora Catfish2"$10
Green Corydora Catfish 2"$10
Silver Dollar 3" $15
Black Skirt Tetra 2" $10

20 Gallon aquarium and stand also available. Will deliver for fee.

-----------------

Last part.

You have all of those in a 20? Or is the 20 another tank which is empty? I wish I could take some... Nearing the end of renovating a 150. Goal is to have it up by summer's end.

You have all of those in a 20? Or is the 20 another tank which is empty? I wish I could take some... Nearing the end of renovating a 150. Goal is to have it up by summer's end.

I'm pretty sure that was an add they found on Craigslist. I don't think it's theirs at all.

http://images.craigslist.org/5Gb5Ec5P23Eb3k53Ncc7ua19e58892e7512b6.jpg

For all you APPLE lovers. Blue Imac fish tank. Actual IMac case with 3.5 gallon acrylic tank inside. Comes with everything in picture. Rocks, plants,castle and chest are all black light/glo products. Also have the black light for the tank. Great for having glo fish. Has a pump/filter as well and rope light built along the inside of IMac. Filter and rope light are wired together on a 6ft cord. Do have water product and tropical fish food also with it. Text 402-290-5209 or email..please no calls.$125 for everything.

Steve jobs would be proud.

For all you APPLE lovers. Blue Imac fish tank. Actual IMac case with 3.5 gallon acrylic tank inside. Comes with everything in picture. Rocks, plants,castle and chest are all black light/glo products. Also have the black light for the tank. Great for having glo fish. Has a pump/filter as well and rope light built along the inside of IMac. Filter and rope light are wired together on a 6ft cord. Do have water product and tropical fish food also with it. Text 402-290-5209 or email..please no calls.$125 for everything.

But is my fish food iMac compatible?

Tetra1990 said:

iFish compatible only. None of this universal glo fish stuff.

In my 14 the fans come on really loud when I first flip them on and quit down after 10 minutes.

i saw someone trying to trade there 20g (nothing special just filter tank stand and light) for a boat :blink:

animalzrok2 said:
i saw someone trying to trade there 20g (nothing special just filter tank stand and light) for a boat :blink:

More power to them if they succeed!

animalzrok2 said:

Woukd they accept a leaky canoe? Cause I know one that needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom