Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seekinghealth said:
Where? Not trying to be rude, seriously asking this, but can you quote that part? I'm horrible at finding what I need to see. I always see everything else.

Oh sorry it does not say glass but you can most definitely tell its glass on the second picture

FishontheRock said:
It doesn't say it's glass but if you look at the second picture those seals definitely look like glass seals!

Oh, alright. I was very confused.

Posted on kijiji for 200$:

A LED aquarium kit 10. Comes with
- LED Light system
- Penguin 100 bio-wheel power filter
- Aquarium heater
- Fish food
- Water conditioner
- Thermometer
- Fish net
- Plants
- Mixed color rocks. (pink, blue and orange)
- Castle and Skull. Plus Background Picture.
Asking $200 o.n.o

Ad ID: 400725924

Posted for 200$ on kijiji. Check out the stocking.

"Im selling a 30+ gallon im unsure of its actual size. It has a massive filter, a tiger oscar, a pacu, two pleco's , two gouraimi's and two silver dollars, comes with stand hood lights accessories and all the chemicals, and food that i have for the tank. Texts / calls only."

FishontheRock said:
Posted for 200$ on kijiji. Check out the stocking.

"Im selling a 30+ gallon im unsure of its actual size. It has a massive filter, a tiger oscar, a pacu, two pleco's , two gouraimi's and two silver dollars, comes with stand hood lights accessories and all the chemicals, and food that i have for the tank. Texts / calls only."

:facepalm:

I "love" post on CL when guy says that just broke down his reef system and selling everything out
12 protein skimmers
18 wave makers
10 sumps
30 heaters
16 pumps
and bunch of other stuff in large quantities.

IMO guy had heck of a reef, or he just trading some use equipment. Anyway, I see the same post every other day for last 8 months.

If you think those are funny ( and they are in a sad, rip-off kinda way) you should check out the ads around you for boats. "I've got this really nice bass boat here (1964 fiberglass beater) for ONLY $4900!"

You had me at plastic seats, buddy.

LOL

If you think those are funny ( and they are in a sad, rip-off kinda way) you should check out the ads around you for boats. "I've got this really nice bass boat here (1964 fiberglass beater) for ONLY $4900!"

You had me at plastic seats, buddy.

LOL

Oh, I haven't even bothered looking for anything else on there except for tanks. Everything seems to be a ripoff. I did get my 30 gallon on there for a decent price but otherwise I haven't found too much else.

I lost a 12-16in albino Oscar. Came home and he was gone. Don't think he swam off, but who knows. If you see him let me know, so I can get him back to his home.

I attached a pic of what he looks like. (He is not in the filter, he wouldn't fit.)

This isn't a tank or something for sale but COME ON!

I seen an albino oscar for sale today on cl for $40. Said it was 7-8inch long and 5inch tall and had to go in atleast a 29gallon. Come on really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom