Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 2 46 gallon bow a am selling one of them. it is every cleen looks graet.
it has
tank
stand
2 by 150 Metal Halide lights with leds
2 kralyas
sump
spung
heater
skimmer
sand
over flow box

if u have Q text john@ 352 442 5six19 i will send pics will trade for car audio installed in a cts or nices rims 235/30/20 would be best or 245/35/20

... I really need some kralyas and a spung for my tanks! They'll look graet!

Attachments

• image-2234533347.jpg
    image-2234533347.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 96
This is for Two Large KOI Fish about 9 inches in length, 1 Medium size about 6 inches and 2 smaller KOI Fish about 4 inches. This includes hormone, Algae control, KOI Vital, 3 LBS of KOI pellets, Barley & Peat extract, and anything else I can find for the KOI Fish I have.

Asking Rehoming CASH fee or Trade of something of value .....What you got to offer? Let me Know....

This DOES NOT come with the Tank.....Only the Fish. I can Give you a small container to transport them in.

Moving and can't take them with me.

If I Don't Sell or trade them...they are going to a local pet store for store credit....I will NOT give them away for free!!

Really?

Attachments

• image-2644764780.jpg
    image-2644764780.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 118
Sharkbait54 said:
This is for Two Large KOI Fish about 9 inches in length, 1 Medium size about 6 inches and 2 smaller KOI Fish about 4 inches. This includes hormone, Algae control, KOI Vital, 3 LBS of KOI pellets, Barley & Peat extract, and anything else I can find for the KOI Fish I have.

Asking Rehoming CASH fee or Trade of something of value .....What you got to offer? Let me Know....

This DOES NOT come with the Tank.....Only the Fish. I can Give you a small container to transport them in.

Moving and can't take them with me.

If I Don't Sell or trade them...they are going to a local pet store for store credit....I will NOT give them away for free!!

Really?

That water looks like crap.

Sharkbait54 said:
i have 2 46 gallon bow a am selling one of them. it is every cleen looks graet.
it has
tank
stand
2 by 150 Metal Halide lights with leds
2 kralyas
sump
spung
heater
skimmer
sand
over flow box

if u have Q text john@ 352 442 5six19 i will send pics will trade for car audio installed in a cts or nices rims 235/30/20 would be best or 245/35/20

... I really need some kralyas and a spung for my tanks! They'll look graet!

OMG did he drop out of junior high school? Spung? Graet? Yet he drives a cts......

Someone in my area is selling a gorgeous King Kamfa Flowerhorn(surprisingly, it is pretty), for $150 or four forty breeders.

brunettebaby4571 said:
small hermit crab cage/fish tank

I wouldnt even put a poor hermit crab in that thing let alone a betta...ughh

And this tank...it says it comes with fish! I hope they arent living in this water!! :(

4 sale 40gal fish tank.

Sad they had a betta in that thing.

And that tank- his wife wants it gone?! Why on earth do you think she doesn't like it????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom