Craigslist Insanity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am looking for someone with a broken aquarium. Needs to be 36" X 12" on the measurements on along the bottom. "

clearancepuppy said:
"I am looking for someone with a broken aquarium. Needs to be 36" X 12" on the measurements on along the bottom. "

Ridiculous lol where'd you find it?

emerald76 said:
Ridiculous lol where'd you find it?

Craigslist. Where all the crazy is... lol. Although I have to say, there are some gems there occasionally, like my white Shepard in the avatar there. :)

aaronjohn20 said:
That is a very good write up, even though I got my 46g bowfront with matching oak stand plus filter and some decor and maintnence stuff for $50. I got the hook up lol. Oh and it come with the florecent light too. Its got a 9995k bulb in it. Doesn't do very good at growing my one live plant but I like the color lol

I got my 55 gal with stand, 2 filters, two light units with bulbs -T8 and a T12-, 3 air pumps, a net, some extra filter cartridges, a 5 gal bucket of gravel, some decorations, fake plants, airline tubing and glass tops for $125.

Granted... I've bought new glass tops, an emporer 400 filter, PFS, and don't use any of the decorations, it was still a great deal and got me started. One of the filters it came with I am using on my 5 gal pico reef I'm setting up, and also one of the air pumps. The tank was a disaster when I got it. My husband couldn't believe I bought it. But after a weekend of cleaning it up it looked brand new! :) you'd never guess it was second hand.

Bearchumjs said:
Wow. That's alot of Angels. Is 2.50 a good price? They'd sell more for 50 cents or $1.

Around here, $2.50 would be a fairly good deal for angels. My LFS usually sells small juvies for $3-4, medium sized ones for around $8 and large ones for $15. And their angel suppliers suck. I've never had any survive past a week, so I don't buy them there anymore.

Bearchumjs said:
Wow. That's alot of Angels. Is 2.50 a good price? They'd sell more for 50 cents or $1.

I would think he would be better off going cheaper, unless he's a known breeder, which it seems that's what he's doing. Heck, he can make a deal with his LFS with that lot. I wish I was local to him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom