I don't name my fish...but I know you do!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got 2 peppermint shrimps yesterday, wrigley and airwave.

Got my new orange/red painted angler a few days ago. He has been officially named..... Slagathor

Attachments

• image-2143327589.jpg
    image-2143327589.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 87
3 red platys- hewy, dewy, and Louie

2 roseline barbs- larger one is moose and the other one is kink because he's got a kinked back

1 sunburst platy- sunny

Mickey Mouse platy- Mickey (I was very unoriginal for awhile)

Clown pleco- bobo

2 albino barbs- ren & stimpy

3 tiger barbs- Larry, curly, and moe

1 neon barb- twitch (rip little guy)

1 tiger barb (little fin rip as well)

I had 3 red blue tetras and 1 glo (green) I named the green one Spock, the other three were Kirk, McCoy and Scotty

You need Sulu now!!! Ohh myyyy...((I love George Takai lol but actually am not a Star Trek fan))

I have a group name for my knifefish that synchronize-swim all the time..the Sylphs.

Jewel Cichlid pair: Crater & Swooning Defender -- she is recovering from a crater type wound in head (or hih) and he plays the protective entry (to her hiding spot) defender. But is always swooning to see if she is ready! Maybe should call him Ever-ready :brows:

Peacocks: Big Mama, Little stud, Feisty, Runner, Meek :hide:
(little stud thinks he is big enough for Big Mama :nono:, Feisty gives him a hard time, runner initiates - then runs, Meek stays undercover quietly unless her ground is invaded)

Trilineatis Corydoras: Mom & pop, and the Cory bunch (7 siblings)

I definitely do not name my fish, as that would be faaarrrr too complicated, but my Bettas do all have names.
Metallic super delta: Caesar
Rainbow veil tail: Cicero
Half moon butterfly: Flurry (he's a bit of a spaz lol)
Pastel crown tail: Bubbles (my mom picked and named him. She liked him because he flirted with her, blowing bubbles LOL)
Dumbo ear: Chotchotzan (guaranteed I spelled that wrong, my grandma named him after some prince)
Blue crowntail: Ernie
White/metallic blue crown tail: Sally

My mom calls my bichir "bichirbabe" for reasons I don't know, and whenever I mention her, my dad starts singing "People Who Died" by the Jim Carroll Band (and the next day, he got offed, by those very same bikers!)

Spot, my one&only leopard danio I got by mistake, kinda, he should have 4 friends, but them LFS people mistook zebra for leopard danio.

A black moor named "Shadow"
A red cap oranda named"Mad Hatter"
White ryukin named "Metrofish"
yellow oranda named "Sunshine"
Red and white ryukim named "Junior"
And had a panda moor named "Oreo":(

image-1614395512.jpg

Attachments

• image-4274008012.jpg
    image-4274008012.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 70
My dad picked out some danios.yesterday for my tank, named them after the three "pep boys" characters, and 2 of the three stooges, 5 all in all.

Well we got a new female guppy yesterday my 3year old has named her "Thomas the tank" lol I was like are you sure you know it's a girl "nooo my Thomas tank it Thomas tank" was his reply so that's what she's called.

I've got 1 Dwarf Gourami, 2 Red Platies, 3 Peppered Cory Cats, and 6 Dwarf Spotted Danios.

Which ever one you're looking at, focussing on, or talking to is named Larry. All the rest are named Eric.

Back
Top Bottom