I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm..... What to ask for....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I knew Poppa'd show up... I'm gonna go to bed soon though so you'll have to wait till tommorow.

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

The peacock gudgeon was easier than I thought... The coloration of a flasher wrasse on the body of a purple spotted gudgeon.

Apistos anyone??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What about a pair of N. Ocellatus? And that CPD pair is amazing! Your really good at drawing!

Sent via echolocation

Nice! Look awesome!! You're really gifted compared to my stick figures and geometry shapes, I'm the only one in the class who still needs a ruler to draw fairly straight lines :D

Nice! Look awesome!! You're really gifted compared to my stick figures and geometry shapes, I'm the only one in the class who still needs a ruler to draw fairly straight lines :D

Edge of a folder is probably what others use!

Exotic u should really go to art school!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I started out at swirls and stick figures... I've found some books from kindergarten featuring the most deformed and disgusting sharks ever... And look where I am now lol.

Back
Top Bottom