I draw fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And also I don't really want to go to art school, as I'd rather be an architect. When I'm not taking care of my tanks and using AA I'm usually playing with Rubik's cubes or playing with Lego, occasionally I'll play Minecraft though. Here's brooks tees Appisto cay caroused. Also an Appisto agazizii that I did for fun.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441234041.940646.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441234057.407417.jpg

Aight, young padawan.... To start, lets see a Leopoldi stingray please.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Polypterus delhezi would be noice.........

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

And also I don't really want to go to art school, as I'd rather be an architect. When I'm not taking care of my tanks and using AA I'm usually playing with Rubik's cubes or playing with Lego, occasionally I'll play Minecraft though.

Thats something else I was going to say. Do good and math/geometry and with those drawing skills your set!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aight, young padawan.... To start, lets see a Leopoldi stingray please.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Woah poppa... What a beautiful fish and yet what a challenge...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441236535.836253.jpgAlso a funny picture I found from a smart Alec little kid online... Thought it was hilarious.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441236592.817496.jpg

My god poppa and BB... You two have me quite a challenge... I'm literally worn out just from two drawings... Here ya go BB...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1441237755.071754.jpg P.S. if any of you get the aquarium magazine Aquarium USA? As I'm only 13 I was wondering if they still have their FishKidz contest open (send in a drawing of your favourite fish and the best one they get wins a fish-related prize). Maybe I could get a drawing in!

My god poppa and BB... You two have me quite a challenge... I'm literally worn out just from two drawings... Here ya go BB...View attachment 277347 P.S. if any of you get the aquarium magazine Aquarium USA? As I'm only 13 I was wondering if they still have their FishKidz contest open (send in a drawing of your favourite fish and the best one they get wins a fish-related prize). Maybe I could get a drawing in!

lovin it large mate! Great work!

How about my old buddy the L-204 plec?

Sure! Watching an awesome show called Big Blue Live on PBS. They are showing the return of marine animals to Monteray Bay CA live. Lots of humpback whales, dolphins, otters, elephant seals, sardines, sea lions, orcas, white sharks, and even a blue whale. If you're not watching I would recommend it. I think it's also on BBC.

Hit me up with a Dwarf sunfish padawan. Those guys are cool, just hard to get your hands on em.

Cold water native time :D... walleye, smallmouth bass (eating a crayfish maybe?), largemouth bass (eating a frog?), northern pike, yellow perch, and muskie. You did say your bored...:p

cold water native time :d... Walleye, smallmouth bass (eating a crayfish maybe?), largemouth bass (eating a frog?), northern pike, yellow perch, and muskie. You did say your bored...:p

sent from my sch-i545 using aquarium advice mobile app

aaahhh what did i do?????

This :p

Your tropical and marine fish are really good, want to see how you handle the challenge

Luckily I also like fishing... I am familiar with these fish. Hope that they are good!

Back
Top Bottom