I'll be back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rubysoho

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and say I'll be gone for the next 3 weeks. My boyfriend is coming in town to say goodbye soon so I won't be online probably for the remainder of the day, and tomorrow is my flight out to Europe. I am going to see my dad (we see eachother 2, 3 if I am lucky, times a year) in Spain and we'll be touring the countryside together along with my roommate who is coming this year. Anyway, I'll miss you guys! Wish I could send you all postcards :lol:

Everyone stay safe while I'm gone. Take care!

Looking forward to hearing all the great stories upon your return. Be safe and vaya con dios.

My boyfriend is coming in town to say goodbye soon so I won't be online probably for the remainder of the day

Could you pls explain why you're too busy to be online!?!? Never mind - -this is a family forum. :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink:

Could you pls explain why you're too busy to be online!?!? Never mind - -this is a family forum.

you're evil :lol: I'm staying my mom house, so that would be rather weird :roll: but we do plan to stay up all night because I want to SLEEP my way to Spain. All 17 hours of it...okay, not the part where I need to change planes... that would be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom