Kicked out the bf, fish are my only friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you do, lol I can take you to some brackish water ponds=)

So cool! Hawaii is one of the few tropical locales I would love to visit - for the most part I am not a "beachy" person.

Also, just wanted you to know someone else is in a similar situation right now. My boyfriend and I have come to realize we can't afford where we are living and we have to move apart for a while, which means I have to move back in with my mom for now. I'm not looking forward to breaking down 8 tanks and moving them an hour away, but at least my mom is ok with me using her "office" as a quasi-fishroom for a while even if she thinks I'm nuts for having so many.

It's official. I am single, and torn. Not going to sleep tonight, but I will let my fish sleep. I won't be selfish and leave the light on. Just going mad in silence now. :/

It's official. I am single, and torn. Not going to sleep tonight, but I will let my fish sleep. I won't be selfish and leave the light on. Just going mad in silence now. :/

I'm sorry about that it sucks

Yeah, I pretty much ignored my friends to be with him. Hope my friends are still around. The silence is killing me.

Yeah I understand I've been there and done that. Unfortunately all but one on my friends were nowhere to be found after my last breakup and it was entirely my fault. I lost my job the girl I loved left me because I had no money left to give. And to make matters worst my fish died. Two months later a guy I became friends with before I lost my job introduced me to an amazing woman. We immediately hit it off texting each other everyday for weeks and then we began dating and now we've been together over a year she's my best friend I can tell her anything and she can tell me anything I couldn't be happier. She loved me when I had nothing. Now I say all this to let you know that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that one person does exist you just have to find them. One day you'll look back on this moment and tell yourself your glad it happened. If my ex didnt leave me I never would have met my girlfriend. Im still upset about my fish dieing though. Well I hope my story Helps in some way.

I know I'm late to this convo but I send you cyber hugs :) If they are really good friends then they will understand. You have all of us on this thread to back you up also

Yeah, I pretty much ignored my friends to be with him. Hope my friends are still around. The silence is killing me.

Yea think we've all done that at least once in our life if you ever need anything just pm me

…(insert story)
★ Thank you for sharing your story with me. And congratulations, that's so sweet. Unfortunately my story was a bit different. Either way, I have come to my senses and even though this may hurt temporarily, If it is meant to be, then it shall happen.

I know I'm late to this convo but I send you cyber hugs :) If they are really good friends then they will understand. You have all of us on this thread to back you up also
★Thank you CG, *hug*

Yea think we've all done that at least once in our life if you ever need anything just pm me
★ I will keep that in mind=) thank you all for being here. Life can be hard to deal with alone at times.

★ Thank you for sharing your story with me. And congratulations, that's so sweet. Unfortunately my story was a bit different. Either way, I have come to my senses and even though this may hurt temporarily, If it is meant to be, then it shall happen.

★Thank you CG, *hug*

★ I will keep that in mind=) thank you all for being here. Life can be hard to deal with alone at times.

Yea life is hard and sucks sometimes but when it gets you down just hold you're head up and good times will come eventually only if we could prepare for the bad out would be do much easier

Don't we Al lol I just bought my first snake two days ago and we are already attached to each other

Back
Top Bottom