So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joyler said:
Nope...sigh...oh well!

Aw :( keeping my fingers crossed for you :) I've been trying to get a job in fishkeeping too, but there's nothing going here. I'm going to start looking at mainland uk, but that would mean having to pay about £20 every day in travel expenses :( wish it was easier!

UPDATE: I just got an interview at this pet food store just down the street! No fish, but dogs and cats everywhere!! It's on wednesday so more updates to come :) thanks for thinkin of me guys, and wish me luck!

Joyler said:
UPDATE: I just got an interview at this pet food store just down the street! No fish, but dogs and cats everywhere!! It's on wednesday so more updates to come :) thanks for thinkin of me guys, and wish me luck!

Yay! Good luck!

Oooh good luck!! :D You should also phone petco just to "make sure they got your resume" ;) they might make you an interview then since you seem interested in that job :D

Thanks guys :) to be totally honest, I think I'd rather have the job at this new interview...though there are no fish (sigh), it's one of those places where pet enthusiasts go...you know the kind (not just pet owners)

Ps- not dissing anyone for the way they take care of their pets!! More of a commentary on owner attitude

UPDATE! So today is the day before my interview with the dog and cat store...and guess what?! The W Hotel calls me for an interview, for the concierge position I applied for! So now, I have both the pet store interview and the Hotel interview tomorrow (an hour and a half apart)...YIKES!!

Joyler said:
UPDATE! So today is the day before my interview with the dog and cat store...and guess what?! The W Hotel calls me for an interview, for the concierge position I applied for! So now, I have both the pet store interview and the Hotel interview tomorrow (an hour and a half apart)...YIKES!!

Wow! I think I would choose pet store if I was in this situation because I would enjoy it more. But I'm not you, so good luck with getting whichever it is you decide you want!

The thing is I would really love both!! I think the concierge would be full time...but the pet store has the potential to go full time later...what a predicament...lol

I just won't give you any guidance at all. Not sure you'd want to get guidance from an unemployed thirteen year old.

Bettababe1011 said:
I just won't give you any guidance at all. Not sure you'd want to get guidance from an unemployed thirteen year old.

Your not unemployed! Eggs, you have eggs!!

Back
Top Bottom