So guys...and gals (of course!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ewe haha I try to avoid them in general... But the next time I step on one, I'll be sure to sweep the floor really well. My dog also eats bees and wasps to protect me, which is sweet but I feel bad. Any time one comes anywhere near me he goes and bites it, gets stung, bites it again and scratches at it until it doesn't twitch anymore. Apparently my animals aren't fans of bugs:p

Just changed my avatar to my dog :) And yes, He's wearing a coat lol He has a disease where he's losing all his hair and during a Canadian winter that just doesnt work lol

GoldfishNewbie said:
He's fine. It doesnt hurt him and he enjoys all the attention he gets (even if it is people laughing at him :p ) Just looks funny :)

Lol! Ya...attention is attention

Marconis said:
15 pages in 2 days? That must be a new record.

Ya...we just got in trouble on another thread...guess we chat too much :-/

Not to sound mean, but consistent correspondence is best left to an instant messenger, email, or private messages. This, and the other thread, have swayed extremely off topic.

Just a heads up.

Well in all fairness...(not to be a butthead) I did start this thread...and it was based on what was going on in life...but sorry we are making everyone mad...didn't mean to

Marconis said:
Not making me mad at all. Was just sayin'.

Oh...sorry...I just get so carried away by all your stories! I don't really have any friends anymore...and you guys keep me sane...mostly

GoldfishNewbie said:
So to get Back on topic :D you're calling petsmart tomorrow right? :D

Ya totally! I'm calling Petsmart tomorrow...I put in an application to Petco tonight...so hopefully something will happen soon...I hate job hunting...bad economy! Blah

Back
Top Bottom